Monday 15 November 2010

Music Video Planning - Calendars

The Outlook Web App that we use to communicate with each other also has a convenient calendar function, which allows me to put in events, their times and dates, and allows me to clearly see the length of time they span. With this, I should be able to keep on-time and organised as my planning progresses.

On this calendar function, there's also the option to share the calendar. In this case, me and Beth began planning our dates and times on her computer, and so it was her calendar. However, she was then able to share her calendar with me, so I could see it on my calendars. This will also prove useful later, when we have to organise many people for our music video, as we can simply share the date/time/place information clearly and easily.


This will hopefully be the span of events for the rest of November:


And December:


I can also easily add in new events/information if any comes to light.

No comments:

Post a Comment